Discover the true meaning of project value and unlock your Project Managers’ potential to drive performance for your business.
In today's fiercely competitive landscape, delivering outstanding projects efficiently is more crucial than ever. But what defines a “high value project?” Over the past few years, we have worked with thousands of Project Managers and hundreds of firms to understand this definition in the marketplace. Each client has unique expectations, making it challenging for Project Managers to streamline their operations. It all boils down to one thing: your ability to meet your client’s expectations head-on and showcase your value.
Join our interactive session to uncover the secrets behind how clients perceive value in engineering providers. Gain invaluable insights into the core domains that drive value and acquire a simple framework for setting and exceeding expectations from the start. With this roadmap to success, you'll deliver a truly exceptional experience that sets you apart in a sea of similarity. It's time to elevate your projects and redefine what value means to your clients.
- What is “value” in project management and how do Project Managers drive it?
- Defining your firm’s value with the Project Value Equation.
- Understanding, communicating, and setting expectations.
- Building your Solution Roadmap.
- Putting it all together with Project Discovery.
- Identify the multiple roles of the project manager, including project leadership as a critical differentiator of successful project managers
- Learn the essential skills and competencies of successful project managers and how to immediately implement new techniques in your firm.
- Learn about common issues, how to identify them, and how to neutralize their impact on your team
Presenter: Justin Smith, PE | Principal, AEC Lead LLC and Consultant of Training Services, Zweig Group