Business is booming, so all is good in our business. Right? Not quite. Many firms are overwhelmed by the heavy workload. Hiring new staff is very difficult. The stress is building among employees. Professional development of younger staff is falling behind. Strategic-but-not-urgent matters are often getting neglected.
What can be done about the problem of lacking adequate “capacity” to address these issues? That’s the focus of this class led by consultant Mel Lester, who has worked with firms on these challenges for many years. Among the topics he’ll discuss are delegation, leverage structure, recruiting culture, staffing strategies, professional development, and more.
- Learn what your priorities should be in building capacity with the staff you already have
- Understand why leverage structure is critical to your firm’s success, and how to apply it
- How to better build professional development into the flow of work
- Why creating a “recruiting culture” can significantly improve how you find and hire new staff
- Learn some potential creative staffing strategies that can help you build capacity
Presenter: Mel Lester, BizEdge