Mastering the SF-330 – A Key Step in Winning Government Business (Live Online Class) Spring 2023
$229 Member | $329 Non-Member
Credit PDH Credits:1.5
Wednesday, April 26, 2023, 1:30 - 3:00 PM Eastern
Not available for the live online class?Pre-order the on-demand recording!
- Understand the various forms and sections of the SF 330 and how they relate to each other
- Develop resumes that respond to RFP criteria
- Select the right projects to reflect your firm’s experience and customizing them accordingly
- Create an appropriate balance of key staff and firm experience
- Develop the right team structure and articulating respective team member roles to explain value to the proposed contract and the client
- Use appropriate narratives, graphics, and tables to respond to the RFP evaluation criteria and the client’s preferences
Philios Angelides is President of The Angelides Group, LLC, a management consulting firm supporting organizations and firms in the AEC industry with business strategies, project delivery solutions consulting, professional and leadership development, training and mentoring. Prior to his current role, Philios served as President of a nationally recognized ENR Top 50 PM and Top 100 CM firm where he oversaw and directed the strategic growth and operations of the firm’s engineering and PM/CM practice through multiple US offices as well as selective international engagements or partnerships. Philios has over 33 years of experience in structural and civil engineering, program and project management for infrastructure and building projects of varying complexities and ranging in value up to $2B. He has been on the forefront of strategic pursuits and proposal preparation and submission (including hundreds of SF330 submissions) leading to over $1 Billion in contract value wins over a 30-year span. He is a registered P.E. in multiple states and has held leadership positions or served as a member on boards or committees for industry associations such as ACEC, SAME, and CMAA. Philios Angelides received his B.S in Civil Engineering (with Highest Distinction) and M.S. in Structural Engineering from the University of Kansas.