Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (Eastern)
Not available for the live class? Pre-order the on-demand recording!
In an era in which seemingly every incident is instantly captured and communicated throughout the world, crisis events - even those that your firm did not cause - can become public relations headaches. Learn about reputational harm, insurance coverage that may be available to assist with crisis management, and proactive steps for rehabilitating your firm’s reputation.
- Understand your firm’s professional liability policy of insurance to identify if your firm is covered for crisis event and reputational damage
- Identify possible implications from privacy breach, security breach or violation of privacy regulations
- Learn proactive methods to defend against a crisis
- Control the crisis with measures for recovery
- Institute a method for recording lessons learned after a crisis
Presenters: Nicole Mangino, Nancy Rigassio, Vice President, Executive Claims Counsel, AXA XL, A division of AXA, and Leanne Panduren, Rowe Engineering